These are carried out on each patient and involve gait analysis, podiatric measurements and information on foot wear. It is recommended that the patient bring all shoes currently worn to the consultation. Following diagnosis of the specific injury or pain an orthotic will be prescribed and made. Pat does a lot of the final adjustments and fine tuning to the orthotics too, ensuring the best fit.
- Initial Biomechanical Assessment (45 minutes): £60
- Reassessment Appointment: £35
- Casting: £30
- Basic Preformed Orthoses (including any customisation): £90
- Semi-custom and Custom Orthoses: £185
- Review Appointment: £25
- Childrens Review: £20
- Repairs to existing orthotics: individual price per request
Your first appointment is the initial consultation and diagnosis, which lasts 45 minutes, whilst any subsequent appointments for fitting and evaluation are 30 minutes.
Visit the Bruntsfield Chiropractic Clinic too, by clicking here
Treat your foot pain by calling Pat Boyd Podiatrist in Edinburgh on:
0131 317 1113 or 07788 962 720